Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

Back in New York... (Updated)

Not a major change, I just wanted to switch pictures :)


Well, three weeks of vacations sped by like lightning. Aside from visiting with family, I spent much of the last three weeks hanging out and getting reacquainted with an old friend and her family. She and I have been friends for more than half of my life. Up until recently we hadn't spoken for close to five years and hadn't been around each other regularly for even longer. But somehow we slid back into each other's lives as if no time at all had passed. We've both changed and grown since we first ran around together in high school, but the bond between us seems stronger than ever. Its been a fantastic feeling to be able to reconnect and reclaim our long dormant friendship. We spent a lot of time remembering the "old days," but spent just as much time making new memories that I know I'll treasure forever.

Mindi,

Even from 3,000 miles away, I'm very glad you're a part of my life again.

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.