Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Paying for College

Well, I finally completed my grad school application by taking the GRE exam. I should be hearing from the school (the Grad School at the Jewish Theological Seminary in NYC) any time now to see if I've actually been accepted or not. The next step is figuring out how the heck I'm gonna pay for this... Student Loans should take care of a chunk of it & I should qualify for some scholarships from JTS, but I'm still a little worried about raising the funds.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.

Prayers wouldn't hurt either

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.