Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Leys Web and Graphic Design

I know I haven't been blogging in a long while (a long LONG while, actually). As you all know, life has a way of taking up quite a lot of time. Most of my recent time has been taken up with a web design business I started last year, Leys Web and Graphic Design, and another long term project that I can't really talk about at the moment.
I intend on updating the layout of this blog soon as well as actively blogging more. Hopefully you will hear more from me soon! You can also follow my Web Design blog over at the Leys Web Design Blog!

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.