Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A moment of fame

Recently Bill Miller of JohnnyCash.com has been running a Johnny Cash song contest on the his on-line radio show. I entered with my ukulele rendition of "Delia" and was happy to hear a clip of it played on the show this week! There are a lot of other very good entries, so I don't know what my chances of winning are, but I do know that I am the only entry with a ukulele in it :D

Johnny Cash Radio!


Update:Since the show I was on is no longer current I thought I'd provide a direct link to the archived episode (all past episodes are listed on the bottom of the main Radio Show page. The one my song clip was played on is Show #44

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.