Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Duck, John, Macy and Indy

Since being back home I've been spending 95% of my time hanging out (and practically living with) my old friend Misti and her family. They recently relocated to a lovely house across the street from Burkart Park in Albany. We often claim that we only spend so much time there because of Indiana, her toddler, but truth be told I think we all enjoy being at the park from time to time. Sometimes you just gotta swing!
In the picture: Duck, Indy and I swing while Macy takes a break on the bench (Misti wisely stays out of the pictures by holding onto the camera!)

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.