Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Last Unicorn Autographed DVD

Neil Gaiman mentioned today in his blog that:

if you order a copy the new special edition Last Unicorn DVD from the Conlan Press site, half the money goes to Peter Beagle, and your copy will be signed, as opposed to ordering it from anywhere else in which case it won't be signed by anyone, and Peter won't see a penny. http://www.conlanpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

Since The Last Unicorn is one of my favorite movies (and books) I thought this was worth pointing out. And $24.98 for an autographed copy isn't bad, if you ask me (and I'm pretty ch.. eh.. thrifty!)

1 comments:

Intergalactic Stacey said...

I LOVE The Last Unicorn. When I was a kid it was one of my favorites. So, a couple years ago I had to rent it and watch it again. It was still as magical as I had remembered. I got the book a couple years ago, too, but I haven't read it yet.

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.