Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Insomnia, Part 2

Well, I slept marginally better last night than the night before. I made the mistake of napping yesterday, which threw my sleep cycle off again (or didn't throw it off enough!) Sadly I made the same mistake this afternoon. I had intended on just laying down on the couch for a few minutes and was out like a light for a couple hours. I did, however, force myself out of bed in time for the morning minyan at 7:10am this morning, which was followed by a very pleasant breakfast in the dining hall with a neighbor from down the hall. Classes so far have been going well, but I don't think that will continue if I can't get my sleep schedule more normalized. Which means, no more naps!



Wish me luck!

1 comments:

duckota said...

Lazy get ur butt out of bed and go to class so what if its 8 oclock here i should get your number and call u at 9oclock r time that makes it what back there midnight lol

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.