Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

6 Things About Me

I stole this idea from Dak-Ind, but since she stole it from someone else I doubt she'll complain ;) I thought it might be a fun challenge to come up with 6 things about myself that a) I don't mind sharing with the world at large and b) regular readers of my blog don't know already. Hopefully this will be entertaining and/or informative for someone other than me!

1) Since I graduated from high school I haven't lived in any one place for more than 3 or 4 years. This has technically been broken by my long stay in PA, but I'm not sure that counts since I only really live there a few months out of the year while I'm going to school in NYC.

2) I love to cook. Over the last few years I've discovered a real love and talent for cooking. My better half has been very impressed by some of the dishes I've come up with. I probably inherited the talent from my grandfather, who was a chef.

3) I'm currently living (at the seminary) less than 30 miles from the hospital in which I was born.

4) I'm currently living close to 3,000 miles from the town I lived during most of the first 18 years of my life.

5) I have no regrets. This is something I couldn't always say, but I am truely content and happy with where I am in life right now and wouldn't change any of the descisions I've made in the past, because any one of those changed choices would change what I have now. And I wouldn't change that for anything.

6) I like myself (ok, I stole this too *L*). Something I haven't always been able to say. In fact, something I haven't truthfully been able to say until quite recently.

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.