Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

The End is in Sight!

As I type this I am home in PA on a short break from school before summer term begins. After this summer and next fall, if all goes according to plan, I'll have completed my MA!! I'll be taking a relatively short break from my studies before looking for a PhD program (primarily so my better half can finish her BA while I work full time). This summer I have two classes lined up:


  1. BIB 5962: - Close Readings of the Parashat Hashavua’ (in Hebrew, of course)- Dr. David Marcus
  2. TAL 6113: Survey of Mishnah - Dov Zlotnick

And then in the Fall I'm registered for:

  1. BIB 5410X: Elementary Akkadian I - Dr Marcus
  2. HIS 6313X: Jews and Judaism in the Middle Ages - Dr Banjamin Gampell
  3. PHI 7106x: A Jewish Biography of God - Alfredo Borodowski

And that should wrap up my Master's program at JTS!

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.