Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Ginsberg


Stacey over at Enlighten Me posted some pictures of herself and her cats. Since I have several pictures of myself posted in this blog I'll just post one of my cat, Ginsberg (named for the poet).

Here he's doing what he's best at: napping. His other favorite activities are watching TV (He particularly likes Batman, Krypto the Superdog (especially the episodes with Streaky the cat in them) and the Muppet Show), eating and howling like a banshee (hence the name!).

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.