Pages

Friday, September 9, 2005

Toys

Part of me has never grown up. As a result even well into my 30s I have a small (well, relatively small) collection of toys and action figures (Eagle eyed readers will have already spotted the 10" Batman figure in the photo of my desk that I posted a few days ago). These are a few I picked up over the summer:

Ace, The Bat-hound with the Joker's hyenas, Bud and Lou (from the Krypto the Super-dog show):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The rest are from Corgi's wonderful line of Batmobile replicas (They're listed under "Pop Culture" on thier web site for those wishing to take a look at the whole line):

The 1950s Bat-mobile (the back canopy lifts up to reveal the crime-lab in the back):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The 1960s Bat-plane:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Which transforms into the Bat-Sub:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A 1990s Bat-Mobile (The rear panel lifts up to reveal the engine):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a shot of my ever growing Bat-mobile fleet:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.