Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

Abraham, Jacob, Joseph and Moses on DVD

I have recently become aware that a few of my favorite Biblical movies are now available on DVD for the first time. If memory serves these were originally made-for-cable and broadcast on TNT. The only one I've seen since the original broadcast is 'Abraham,' which I rented on VHS a few years ago. I remember them being very faithful and very well done adaptations of the Biblical stories and highly recommend each of them:



Topic: , , , , ;

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.