Pages

Monday, July 19, 2004

Mr Cranky rates I, Robot

From Mr Cranky's review of the I, Robot movie:

"At the end of 'I, Robot,' the credits note that the film was 'suggested by' the book by Isaac Asimov. That's about as warm of an embrace of your source material as one might expect to see between George Bush and Michael Moore. Here's a more appropriate credit: 'opportunistically named after' or better yet, 'an affront to... I, Robot is a major malfunction.'"

Pretty much what I expected, but its good to have confirmation. Looks like Mr Cranky just saved me $10!

0 comments:

The background image on this page is a Hebrew translation of the verse from Bob Dylan's song  It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), from which the title of this blog is taken. Translation courtesy of Yoram Aharon of Hod-HaSharon's page--found via YudelLine-- which has many Dylan lyrics in Hebrew.